Keeps retirees in the know
http://www.keepingposted.org/welcome.htm, They may be retired, but USPS annuitants still care about the Postal Service and the future of the mail.
With KeepingPosted.org, retirees have a place to go to keep up with the latest information on all things postal.
The home page of Keepingposted.org, the new website for retired postal employees.
“You’ve invested a good part of your life in making the Postal Service what it is today. “You have a vested interest in how we’re doing, what we’re doing and how we’re changing.”
The new website gives postal retirees quick, easy access to industry news, current events, annuitant resources, the Postal Service’s position on the important issues of the day and special offers which up to now were available only to current employees.
At KeepingPosted.org, retirees can:
· Read current and archived editions of USPS News Link
· Keep an eye on the future with the Strategic Transformation Plan
· Get access to special discounts with postal partners
· Download the latest postal speeches, congressional testimony and official news releases
· Find out about new stamp issues and upcoming dedication events
· Stay current with industry news with MailPro, the bimonthly publication for mailing professionals
· Check out our performance in copies of the Annual Report and the Comprehensive Statement
Retirees don’t need to register or have a password to access the website. Additional links will be added as they’re identified. Retirees can even submit comments or ask questions through the website. The Postal Service will make KeepingPosted.org a one-stop website that connects all USPS retirees to the information they need.